Andrée Jardin Bistro Carafe Brush
Andrée Jardin is a family-owned brosserie (brush maker) that has been crafting beautiful household brushes in Nantes, France, since 1947. The company's wares combine French craftsmanship with forward-thinking design. Flexible with a soft, fluffy tip, this slender brush is the perfect cleaning tool for pitchers and carafes.
- Extra-long brush excels at cleaning carafes, pitchers and decanters.
- Effectively removes wine and juice residue.
- Fluffy cotton tip removes even the most stubborn bits.
- Nylon bristles are gentle on delicate surfaces.
- Flexible stainless-steel wire handle has loop end for hanging.
- 2 1/2" diam., 18 1/2” long.
- Made in France.
- Wash with soap and water.
- Do not soak.
- Shake off excess moisture and allow to dry.