Andrée Jardin Bistro Flute Brush
Andrée Jardin is a family-owned brosserie (brush maker) that has been crafting beautiful household brushes in Nantes, France, since 1947. The company's wares combine French craftsmanship with forward-thinking design. Flexible with a soft, fluffy tip, this narrow brush is the perfect cleaning tool for champagne flutes and other tall glassware.
- Ideal shape and length for cleaning champagne flutes, baby bottles and vases.
- Effectively removes wine and juice residue.
- Fluffy cotton tip removes even the most stubborn bits.
- Nylon bristles are gentle on delicate surfaces.
- Flexible stainless-steel wire handle has loop end for hanging.
- 1 1/2" diam., 11" long.
- Made in France.
- Wash with soap and water.
- Do not soak.
- Shake off excess moisture and allow to dry.