Butter Bell - Classic Butter Bell Crock
- Guaranteed to keep your butter fresh and spreadable for weeks without refrigeration!
- Endorsed by top chefs and butter manufacturers
- Made of durable New Bone China
- Holds one stick (1/2 cup or 125 grams) of butter
- Dishwasher safe, lead and cadmium free
- Size: 4.25" x 3.78"
About Butter Bell Company
The very first product line launched by the company was based on a centuries old French butter storage device. The company has taken the traditional French concept, increased its effectiveness and beauty, to create an innovative butter storage unit specifically for the American palate—the Original Butter Bell® Crock. Since its inception in 1995, the Butter Bell® crock has become the most recognized brand of butter crocks in the United States and around the world.
The Original Butter Bell® Crock is a modern version of the authentic French "beurrier". Made from high quality, durable New Bone China, the Butter Bell crock safely keeps butter at room temperature—on the counter or tabletop—without spoilage, refrigeration or odors. L. Tremain has recreated and improved this natural method of preserving the creamy texture and delicate flavor that makes butter the most desirable and most-used spread in the world.