Kiss That Frog - Laguiole Pale Horn Flatware with Acrylic Lid - Set of 24
This product is sold out
World renowned knives from the Midi-Pyrenees region of France. These stainless steel knives feature the iconic bee with natural wood, stainless steel or festively colored handles. This line is a lively addition to any dining experience.
6 Table Knives
|Weight||2oz ea. piece|
|Height||8.25" ea. piece|
|Width||1.5" ea. piece|
|Depth||0.25" ea. piece|
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel provides superior durability, stain-resistance and pleasing heft.
- Slightly curved blades cut easily through meat.
- Bolsters are decorated with a tiny bee, a symbol of France's Laguiole region.
- Each handle features three visible rivets.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Knives coordinate with our Laguiole flatware.
- Made in France.
Laguiole Flatware in Presentation Box (Set of 24)
The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality and originates from the Midi-Pyrenees region of France. Kiss That Frog's Laguiole pieces come from Jean Neron, a third generation family run company specializing in Laguiole style coutellerie or cutlery. These pieces make the perfect addition to everyday and special occasions alike.