Nawrap - Natural Dishcloth
Maruyama Fiber Industry Co. Ltd was founded in Nara, Japan in 1930. They began manufacturing traditional mosquito nets that were woven from cotton and hemp fabrics. Mosquito nets later lost their relevance in Japan because of modern living and convenience. The traditional mosquito net fabric has since been adapted using traditional weaving technologies, into a line of multipurpose eco cloths.
Nawrap’s Natural Dishcloths are traditionally woven and colored without the use of chemical dyes. The dishcloth features a distinctive weave not seen outside of Japan.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5″
- Binchotan is naturally anti-odor
- Features a six-layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning power while damp
- Dries quickly after use
- Materials: 65% Rayon, 35% Cotton (Binchotan)
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes