Tokyo Kodo - First Collection -Murmure De La Foret - Incense
When you use Tokyo Kodo's incense, you can image Nature and Earth from which the scents are sourced. And, you may be able to feel how our lives are in fact connected to Nature.
Invisible things like scents not only nurture our senses but also increase our sensitivity. And, they slowly open up circuits to all of the senses we possess.
Soon after, you may feel something has changed in you.
You will discover that your heart is gradually flowing into an affluent river.
sandalwood, spicy clove, raspberry, patchouli, vetiver, fine natural wood powder
ceramic incense holder and incense fireproof sheet paper
The First Collection
TOKYO KODO's first Collection is a unique concept combining the traditional techniques and the ancient olfactory art of the Japanese incense, enchanted by the method of the French perfume creations.
The founder and perfumer of the brand, Chikako, created 5 scents with passion influenced by cultures from all around the world since ancient times.
These scents come together in perfect harmony and we look upon our incense as invisible art.
The first collection sets come with a handcrafted ceramic incense holder of the color representing each scent and a sheet of the brand's original fireproof paper.
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.