Graf Lantz - Shinyu Linen Face Mask
**Filters are not included and are sold separately. You can purchase filters here.
The words safety and security have begun to take on a new meaning. We've felt the need to create a safe space through which we can experience a better everyday life. We call this mask the Shinyu, which translates to "Close Friend" in Japanese. Breathe easy knowing it's the small acts that go a long way.
- Natural materials: Double layer of 100% Organic Cotton (Twill on the outside, Poplin on the inside) for increased protection
- Washable and reusable: Preshrunk and machine washable.
- Unisex: Full coverage shape fits most adults. The generous surface area in the front panel optimizes breathability and comfort covering almost all face shapes and sizes.
- Adaptable nose band: Incorporates a wide and lightweight metal noseband to customize to any face for maximum comfort and is optimized to keep its shape through multiple uses as well as reducing eyeglass fogging
- Includes a built-in filter pocket to accommodate a standard PM 2.5 replaceable carbon filter
Our Shinyu Organic Mask is available in either Over Ear or Over Head.
Our Over Ear Face Masks have two straps on both sides of the mask to wrap securely behind each ear.
We recommend the Over Ear Masks if you are looking for a mask option that easily and quickly comes off and on. This is a good option if you want a mask that doesn't interfere with your hair and the back of your head.
For every single mask purchase, we are donating 10 meals to Feeding America supporting our nation's food banks.
Every mask sold keeps our factory (safely) running and vendors in business and working.
As we go into a new way of interacting in the world for some time to come - practicing both mindfulness and newfound soft and safe socializing skills - face masks will become a part of the daily routine. We have proceeded with the design and development of our Face Masks like we do everything else - with endless research and testing to execute a high-quality product we are happy to put our name on.
- To ensure the safety of everyone we do not accept returns and all sales are final on our face masks.
- These masks are Non-medical grade masks but have been optimized for public use.*
- 6 3/4" H x 9" W
No Returns - All Sales Final
- When you are first fitting mask to your face bend the metal noseband before placing on face and then fit to nose.
- Over Ear Style: Wrap Elastic straps around either ear to fit comfortably and securely.
- Over Head Style: Take the longest strap and pull over your head down to your neck. Then take shorter strap and fit to the top of your head snuggly. You can adjust the neckband further by tying a knot loop to fit at neck.
- Adding a filter isn’t necessary but our masks have a pocket located on the bottom of the mask. The Shinyu Organic Cotton Face Mask has been designed to fit standard PM 2.5 Filters. You may also customize your own filter with a coffee filter or vacuum filter for added protection.
- Although we take all steps in keeping sanitary and healthy production please make sure to launder masks before using and not intended for clinical use.
- Machine Wash
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do not Bleach
- You may spray with alcohol to disinfect
Do not fold the nose band in half - to ensure its quality please only carefully bend the nose band. Folding it completely in half repeatedly will cause it to break.
- One Size Fits Most
- Organic Cotton Twill
- 7oz tight weave for maximum protection but still breathable cotton
- Preshrunk & Machine Washable
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainable process for dyeing and finishing
- 100% GOTS certified Cotton
Graf Lantz products are only intended for civilian use and are not a substitution for medical-grade personal protective equipment or any other medical equipment. No representations or claims regarding Graf Lantz products are intended to substitute for professional medical advice.
ABOUT GRAF LANTZ
Graf Lantz is a unique collection of wool, leather and canvas collections on a casual mission to elevate and inspire. German precision, Japanese perspective and California soul form a trio of influence for a cross-category range of products working under the radar for maximum subtlety and lingering impact.