Tokyo Kodo - First Collection - Love Carrot - Incense
LOVE CARROT is the first and most favorite fragrance Chikako have ever created. During her training at perfume school in Grasse, south of France, she was fascinated by the smell of carrot seed oil which is earthy, ethereal sweet floral, leafy green note. Combined with sunny orange, patchouli, sweet vanilla and Indian creamy sandalwood to create a complex sophisticated scent.
The First Collection
TOKYO KODO's first Collection is a unique concept combining the traditional techniques and the ancient olfactory art of the Japanese incense, enchanted by the method of the French perfume creations.
The founder and perfumer of the brand, Chikako, created 5 scents with passion influenced by cultures from all around the world since ancient times.
These scents come together in perfect harmony and we look upon our incense as invisible art.
The first collection sets come with a handcrafted ceramic incense holder of the color representing each scent and a sheet of the brand's original fireproof paper.
65 Piece pack
- Always use an incense holder.
- Place the fireproof paper or a ceramic plate under the incense holder.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Burning time depends on surrounding conditions and seasons.
- Do not use close to flammable objects.
- When burning incense, do not leave it unattended.
Please use the product carefully and responsibly.