Verterra Compostable Bowl
The 5 x 5 inch Palm Leaf Bowl is ideal for light soups, and healthy portions of pasta salad. This bowl has high sides that won't allow liquids to drip.
Our Palm Leaf product line is both elegant and durable, allowing you to use it in the microwave as well as in the oven up to 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Holds up to 12 ounces
- Chemical-free / Non-toxic
- Biodegradable / Compostable
- Microwave, oven, and refrigerator-safe
- Made only in our factories, nothing is outsourced
- 10 bowls/package
Devoted to creating a better planet, VerTerra’s compostable dinnerware offers a variety of ecofriendly, sophisticated, and fairly priced single-use dinnerware that appeal to the environmentally-and socially-conscious consumer. Michael Dwork, VerTerra’s CEO, first encountered palm leaf plates in India in 2005. Michael witnessed a woman on the side of the road soaking leaves in water and pressing them in a crude waffle iron, creating an all-natural plate on which to serve her traditional Indian food. In that moment, Michael realized that he could transform this simple innovation into a business that would positively impact the world.
Why You’ll Love VerTerra Dinnerware From Fallen Leaves™
• All-natural product made from only fallen palm leaves, steam, heat and pressure • Fallen palm leaves would otherwise be burned as waste • Certified compostable in fewer than 60 days in an industrial facility • No heat transference • BPI-certified 100% compostable • Made only in our factories, nothing is outsource