Verterra Compostable "Octo 180" Baking Basket
Panibois bakeable wooden baskets, made from 100% natural poplar wood. The “Oct 180” Baking Basket is 7.38 inches in diameter, the perfect size for a disposable cake pan! These disposable cake molds are designed for baking and presentation of breads, cakes, and more! Fully biodegradable. Each case includes lining paper
- Dimensions: 7.38" Dia x 2" H
- Capacity: 600gr or 21oz
- Oven (480°F), steamer, microwave and freezer safe.
- Fully biodegradable / Chemical-free / Non-toxic.
- Made in France.
- 5 wooden basket with 5 liners
Devoted to creating a better planet, VerTerra’s compostable dinnerware offers a variety of ecofriendly, sophisticated, and fairly priced single-use dinnerware that appeal to the environmentally-and socially-conscious consumer. Michael Dwork, VerTerra’s CEO, first encountered palm leaf plates in India in 2005. Michael witnessed a woman on the side of the road soaking leaves in water and pressing them in a crude waffle iron, creating an all-natural plate on which to serve her traditional Indian food. In that moment, Michael realized that he could transform this simple innovation into a business that would positively impact the world.
Why You’ll Love VerTerra Dinnerware From Fallen Leaves™
• All-natural product made from only fallen palm leaves, steam, heat and pressure • Fallen palm leaves would otherwise be burned as waste • Certified compostable in fewer than 60 days in an industrial facility • No heat transference • BPI-certified 100% compostable • Made only in our factories, nothing is outsource