Andrée Jardin Vegetable Brush
Andrée Jardin is a family-owned brosserie (brush maker) that has been crafting beautiful household brushes in Nantes, France, since 1947. This vegetable brush is essentially two brushes in one. It features soft bristles for cleaning delicate produce such as tomatoes and peaches, plus hard bristles for tougher-skinned food like potatoes.
- Double-sided design features both hard and soft bristles for cleaning a variety of fruit and vegetables.
- Crafted of French beech wood with vegetable fibers.
- Shaped handle is comfortable to grip.
- Durable construction for long-lasting use.
- Made in Nantes, France.
- 5 1/2" x 2" x 1 1/2" high.
- Wash with soap and water.
- Do not soak.
- Shake off excess moisture and allow to dry.