Bellabu Bear - Monaco Bamboo Convertible Footie
Introducing the "All in One-sie". Super soft bamboo fabric paired with extreme functionality and one of a kind designs. Our standards are the highest when it comes to safety, comfort, function, and design. This adorable pajama can convert from a romper to a footie, two outfits in one!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association with a 5 Star Rating as a skin-friendly product Great for Kids.
- Convertible footies that ease the transition from night to day, cold to warm, feet in or out, and even prolong the use of the garment (included in ALL onesies).
- Slip resistant grip on the feet of every sleeper giving even our youngest an advantage against falls.
- Two-way zipper to make those nighttime changes as easy as possible (snaps? forget it!) with the added benefit of not having to expose babies chest or belly to the cold.
- Hand Covers are included in our infant sizes to prevent those tiny nails from scratching (Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months).
- Oeko-Tex Certified to be completely free of chemicals and pesticides.
- Tagless! Free of all things irritating to our babies ever so sensitive skin.
- Why Bamboo? Softest fabric, Breathable, Thermo-Regulating, Hypoallergenic, Moisture Absorbing...Perfect for any climate and even more perfect for our babies skin.
- Donate with each purchase. Baby2Baby provides children living in poverty, ages 0-12 years, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.
- 95% Rayon from Bamboo, 5% Spandex for Stretch.
How are your pajamas made?
Our yarn comes from organically grown bamboo and our entire outfit, not just the fabric, is Oeko-Tex Certified to be free of chemicals. We have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association. I have made it Our Mission to dress every child in a pajama that is safer and more comfortable for bedtime.
Our super soft bamboo fabric comes only from the most reliable source grown organically without the use of pesticides. The fabric is than certified by Oeko-Tex and Eco-Cert to guarantee that our sleepers are safe for infants as well as for the environment.
Our zippers come from YKK, the leader in the market, and have passed all safety tests for babies. You can be sure they can not be pulled off to become a choking hazard. The zipper is also free from chemicals and harmful substances guaranteed safe with the Oeko-Tex Certification. Our garments are constructed to be pinch free and worry free.
Our printing method is unlike others to make sure we don't compromise the softness of our fabric.
Each design is hand drawn and an original work of art that through much effort becomes the beautiful prints you see displayed on our sleepers.